Here are some tips to treat your neighbors respectfully and not to cause a nuisance:
• Are you having a party? Warn the neighbors in advance for possible noise.
• Clean up your garbage.
• Do not turn on the TV or radio so loudly that the neighbors are bothered by it. This is especially important in the summer with open windows and doors.
• Please take care that your visitors go home quietly, so that your fellow residents do not have any nuisance. Especially in the evening / night hours.
• No drilling and / or carpentry after 22.00 hours.
• Shared areas such as the stairs, the elevator and the gallery are not intended to hang out in or have loud conversations, this causes noise nuisance.
• Use an insulating underlay under your floor covering (at least 10 DB sound-proofing).
• Suitcases, trolleys and all other articles with wheels can cause noise nuisance. Please keep this in mind.